Friday 4 July 2008

Blog graveyard


Half of all blogs are abandoned within 90 days, as the owner loses interest or fails to attract any readers other than his / her mum. And as blogs never really die (unless the owner physically deletes them), there are millions of sites gathering dust online.


The website 'one post wonder' was created as a tribute to this blog graveyard. The site trawls through the ton of blogs where the owner gave up after just one post and shares them with the rest of us.



These single post blogs contain pearls of wisdom such as:



"We commence living life soon."


"I hate school, I hate all of my classes. Damn she's beautiful. I wish I were drunk."



And



"It hit me today like an alien anal probe - Every woman of any signficance in my life has let me down."

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: